“Seven Days Aren’t Enough” to pack in everything Anaheim and Orange County (OC) can provide families! But, with this fabulous prize, one fortunate family will experience 7 days of as entertaining as is humanly possible – and more!
California’s Orange County is home to Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Legoland, Sea Life Aquarium and many more – and the coastline and beaches are spectacular!
Out & About With Kids and Anaheim/OC Visitors and Convention Bureau are providing one lucky family of four a seven-day holiday of a lifetime with accommodation, transfers and admittance to a few of the America’s best family attractions, worth greater than $4700!
This phenomenal prize package* consists of:
- Seven-nights’ accommodation at the Anabella Hotel
- A family pass to the Happiest Place On Earth – Three-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets
- A Family Pass to Knott’s Berry Farm
- A Family Pass to SeaWorld
- A Family pass to Universal Studios Hollywood
- A Family Pass to LEGOLAND/SEA LIFE Aquarium
- A Family Pass to the Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- A Family Pass to the Pirate’s Dinner Adventure
- A Family Pass onboard the Catalina Express
- Airport transfers with Karmel Shuttle Service
- Transfers to Catalina Express terminal with Karmel Shuttle
- Transfers to Knott’s Berry Farm, SeaWorld, Universal Studios Hollywood, LEGOLAND California Resort, Pirate’s Dinner Adventure and Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament with Pacific Coast Sightseeing Tours & Charters
Prize doesn’t consist of airfares. Family passes are suitable for no more than four people.Entry to competition closes on April 4, 2014 at 5.00pm AEST.
Promotion Closes: Apr 4, 2014